One word you can focus on all year long that sums up who you want to be or how you want to live. Your one word will shape not only your year, but also you. It directs decisions and gives guidance all year.
1. Reflect on recent years – What have been major events, key focus areas or themes in your life in recent years? In what ways did you intentionally grow and develop? What have been your ‘one word’ choices? How did they serve you during the year?
2. This year – What do you want your life to look like at the end of the year? What do you want to focus on? What’s in the way? What do you need more/less of? What motivates you? What needs to be done in you and through you? What strength do you want to further develop?
3. One Word Options – What word(s) encapsulate the spirit of what you’re looking forward to this year? What word(s) align your key focus areas and goals for yourself? List many choices.
4. Specific goals – What are your key goals for the upcoming year – health, family, growth, social, spiritual and financial? What new words do they inspire?
5. Top five one word options that guide and inspire you this year. Circle your final selection.